HifiAudioOnline Ebay Seller

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 181
Has anyone dealt with hifiaudioonline or heard about them. What about that square trade extended warranty thing they have going on? Anyone know about that. Because they got some good prices that I'm willing to put my money into. The products are refurbs though, but some are new. Are refurb products bad? Such as it works but it doesnt work to its full potential? I'm looking more on the lines of getting a HU or A/V receiver. Any input would be appreciated. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 273
They very good! I got the navigation system from them,kenwood switch for the two dvd changers ,back up camera,tv tuner and some small stuff.It was my the best transaction on e-bay.
Are refurb products bad?... not bad.
Over a product's lifetime, manufacturers accept a lot of returned units from legitimate dealers' customers. The manufacturer checks them out, re-packs them with a fresh kit of accessories and a clean instruction manual, and sells them as "remanufactured" or "refurbished" products, usually with a shorter warranty period. They're generally resold at a substantial discount. (A great way to get a bargain on a formerly hot model, as long as you know what you're getting.) Some unscrupulous dealers latch onto these remanufactured units and resell them as new. A user duped into buying one of these products ends up with a (slightly) used product with a greatly reduced warranty coverage.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 354
I got my DEH-P860MP from them, they're an excellent ebayer! I bought my unit remanufactured and they sent me a brand new one instead.. even after emailing them about it they said it was no problem and they sent a brand new unit on purpose.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 355
Oh, and I bought my Hifonics TX1005D through a different dealer and bought the 3 year extended warranty with it, I've never had to use it but I did get the paperwork for the warranty a few weeks after I bought the amp, called them, and made sure it was legit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us