Which amp for my cvrs?

Silver Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 118
hey guys i just bought 2 12" kicker dvc cvrs 400wattrms each i would like to know which amp to get, if i connect them together i can have a 0.5 ohms load or 2ohms load alot of people said the kicvker zx750.1 is good but i will like somthing a little cheaper, is this amp good Hifonics TX1005D but it says only 750watt rms at 2ohms please help me here.

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 521
what exactly is you budget

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2227
i wouldn't buy that hifo cuz is gonna put like 600w rms at 2 ohms. But seriously the cheapest amp you can buy for those dual 2 ohm subs is PA a1000db

Bronze Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 40
What's your budget.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
$200

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
What ohm are they

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1315
if they are both dual 2 ohms, get the a8000t or a8000v

i used to have the a8000t on 2 12 cvrs, and it was LOUD. it puts out 800. when people were saying before it only does like 612 cause of fuse ratings, they were definatnly wrong. HAHA.

you can get that amp for like 170 shipped on ebay i think.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2240
^^^^ that or the power acoustik i posted... a1000db is two ohm stable and a guy is running it at 1 ohm putting 1k+..the price is 170$ i think.....

Steven i saw that thread but what we need to post is a benchtest result cuz after that thread i've never recommended the audiobahn cuz everyone is gonna ditch me, but i do believe the amp puts at least 700w rms.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1710
or if u got tha dual 4ohm series u could buy wut i wuz useing to push my cvrs a lanzar 268. They were being pushed pretty hard.... $150 shipped but opti said they were for like $120 shipped or somethin like that...900sum watts rms....

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
no i have the 2ohms

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
what about the PHOENIX GOLD 800w MONO CLASS D

Bronze Member
Username: Zyraell

Conway , Arkansas USA

Post Number: 41
I have the same exact CVR's in my truck with a Audiobahn A8000v and I'm getting all 800 watts out of it. It sounds great also man. Almost like the subs and amp were made for each other.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2246
^^^^^there you go... a real review so you can see what you're really getting.

Jimmy about the PG you need to post an specific model... series number or a link you know so we can tell you if is going to work and all those stuffs

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 349
I love my Hifonics TX1005D, it pounded the crap out of my 12" CVR's when I had them.. I had 2 dual 4 ohm CVR's, though.

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 386
what are the ratings on the older CVR's? i can get 2 for 75 is that good?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
What color are they?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Great price if nothing is wrong with them but I need to know what color so I can tell you the watts.

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 387
black i think, i havnt seen em yet but i am later on today, they should have naything wrong with them, are they DVC? the person im buying em from is sorta dumb and dont kno what that means

Gold Member

Post Number: 2261
ask him if the the sub has 2 positives and 2 negatives. That way you will know if they're DVC or SVC.

If those are the round solos... get them. If they're not GET THEM TOO lol! and don't buy an amp before buying your subs, that way you can avoid problems with matching ohm loads.

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 389
well actually some more stuff came up today... i guess i think im buying a new car in a few days... but still keeping my blazer but i burned the audiobahn immortals up in the wierdest way ive ever seen, so i have the JBL BP1200.1 amp available its on my 2 10' pioneers right now which makes the subs look like they are going to blow with bass boost all the way down! haha but the subs are round for sure.. the box they are in is beat up from what i heard.. but i got other boxes. but even being the old series of solo's 750rms at 4ohms to 1100 rms at 1 ohm (somwhere around there and underrated)that amp should be fine right? Also is it worth 800$ for 2 Treo SSI or SSX, SSX yea im sure it is but waht about the SSI's? i can get a set for 800$ im not sure if they are SSI or SSX yet, im waiting on that one.. he only told me 2 15'' Treo SS subs for 800$...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us