Good songs for systems?

Bronze Member
Username: Auroradrvr

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Post Number: 15
I dunno if this has been done before, but search isn't working for me. Anyway, what's everyone's recommendations for songs for an upgraded car audio system? Looking for something that will really push my subs/amp as well as mid to highs for my speakers too. Sorry if this is the wrong section, made the most sense to me.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2878
theres a ton of these threads on every forum there is....expect a bunch of crap for posting this, lol.

try to do search.

Bronze Member
Username: Auroradrvr

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Post Number: 16
I found this one. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/127011.html

Search wasn't working for me. I had to clear history and clear out the old files and Clear the SSL state on IE. Search now works, fyi for anyone else...

It's a nice list but with its help, I have about 40hrs of rap/hip-hop now ;-). I have a good bit of rock, any techno/trance guys here?

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 887
thats one of them , they all pretty much have the same songs

Username: Shelbycj

Shellbyville, Kentucky Usa

Post Number: 3
try a bass test they have them on limewire where u can download and burn to a cd that will make a hell of a test trust me there's one on there that will mess with your head because you cant hear it but you can feel it. so if you want to get your amp hot and a headache then try that there is so many for that situation there a high to low then a low to high hope i helped you out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us