Ipod problems with new deck?

Username: Hose406

Post Number: 1
hello everyone i dont know which forum to put this so mods move it if youd like.... i have the new clarion VRX765VD that works with ipods. when i hook up my 5 gen ipod video noting happens but when i hook up my cousins ipod min everything works fine... i have tried installing the new update for my ipod but could still couldnt get it to work...i have the new cable for video playback that just came out.. anyone have suggestions? thanks again

scott

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 278
With the 5G iPods you have to go into settings and actually turn A/V out on. It should be one of the first options under the settings menu. Hope that helps.

Post Number: 2
i tried that.... the deck like doesnt even recognize that an ipod is hooked up... i dont know if i have like the wrong firmware on the ipod?any one have any ideas?

Post Number: 4
so i tried doing a restore on my ipod and returned evevything to factory settings, and still nothing. i pulled the deck out to make sure everything was connected right and it was. i dont understand why my cousins ipod mini works but my ipod video doesnt. somebody help a brotha out!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us