New mids and tweeters for 2001 highlander

Username: Sphincterpatrol

Post Number: 7
So im getin two SD2.512 or 15's and im woried that the stock speakers would get hurt. So i want to purchase some new ones that can handle the louder volumes without spending more then $200. They also need to look stockish cause my parents dont want me screwin up the car and want it to go back to stock form when i get a new car. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1610
kinda small budget, but i'd get some cdt's from alteraudio, seems like he has been hooking people up with some great prices. also, you already have an amp for a comp. set?

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 145
Yeah man, talk to alteraudio, I dont even know his name because I can't even find it, nor did I bother to ask yet ahha. But he gave me a GOOD Price and I'm happy so I recommend him. If you have AIM you can contact him for a faster response, alteraudiousa

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1220
David is my real name. As for the huglander, are you planning on using an amp? If not, go with some Kenwood Excelon coaxials or the Bostons. If running another amp for the speakers components are the best bet and yes I have some for under 200$.

Username: Sphincterpatrol

Post Number: 9
yeah well im new to car audio so if i get an amp what type and how much???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us