Ebay--this seller legit?

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 144
alrite i found this on ebay. real cheap price right now but obvioiusly it will go up dramatically. im really thinking about bidding on them to a certain point. i just wanted your opinions on if the seller is legit and or if anyone has ever bought anything from him or heard of him. he has 100% positive feedback but from only 3 people.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-12-JL-Audio-W6-Subwoofers-12-inch-W6v2_W0QQitemZ1400272413 16QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18803QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 145
same question here too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D130024494778&sspagename=A DME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1%26

appreciate all the help

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 146
so do you guys think its safe to buy from either of these people?
sorry to just keep posting

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1609
i don't use ebay but i wouldn't only cause the first one has 2 sales and the other has a 88% positive feedback. if i were you i'd look around for someone that has alot of sales and feedback of 97%+.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 144
I don't want to give you a yes or no. But I would wait 6 days when its nearly over and see how many other people trust him. Thats what I sometimes do. And also, if your only going to bid on them to a certain point you should just wait it out. See if someone surpasses that prie point and then you wouldn't have to worry about it after that since you probaly wont buy it anymore. just my 2 cents.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8881
the first 1 doesnt use paypal and only has 2 feedbacks..so i wouldnt..

and the second 1 has a low feedback score so again i would go no

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 147
alrite well, i appreciate it. thanks for the suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us