Triple 15's

Bronze Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 92
I need three 15's atleast Alpine Type R for a nice price or anyone have something better for a nice deal?

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 629
what are you looking for (SQ - SQL - SPL) .. $$$ budget $$$

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
I just want the bass. I have enouch "HI's".I want 3 of the Dual 2 ohm '03CVR 500rms.

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 631
So you know what you want? Now I'm confused as to what your asking since you have a sub in mind... bass is classified many ways.. more basic.. clean or sloppy.. is there a reason you want the cvrs? what are you willing to spent.. why buy 3 subs when you can by 2? wiring 3 is going to make your ohm load an odd number..

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1602
don't buy three cvr's, get some good subs. and yeah, why ask what subs you should get if you already have your mind made up?

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 127
Indeed, so your willing to spend about 150 per sub I'm guessing? I would go with the SD2.515-D4 from Audioque. www.audioque.com. Its 150 per sub, 500rms and I'm sure they would sound cleaner and get louder than the cvr's.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
I will pay $150 per sub for them.I need 3 15's.Yall just don't understand.I got the money to get whatever I want.Forget a budget.I want the best nah saying.Just some everyday driving ish.I will do it myself smart mouth mufukaz

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1580
you're better off buying 2 subs, unless you have an amp with a regulated output like the JL's that put out the same at 1-4ohms.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1604
if i was you i'd try two aa havocs each ran by a kicker zx1500.1. and with the money you save not buying a third sub and amp spend that on a nice charging system upgrade cause your going to need it.

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 503
" will pay $150 per sub for them.I need 3 15's.Yall just don't understand.I got the money to get whatever I want.Forget a budget.I want the best nah saying.Just some everyday driving ish.I will do it myself smart mouth mufukaz"

no budget huh in that case get 3 DD 9915
with 3 Z1's
6 batts multiple runs of 0/1 gauge wiring a few HO alts and ur set should be around 10K +

wish i didnt have a budget

Silver Member
Username: Sb2012

Iowa US

Post Number: 196
lol...might as well make it four!:-)

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 900
3 JL W7, not quite 15" but hey JL. And run em off a Zapco 4KW

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 370
i agree 3 dd9915's...holy crap...that would be LOUD!

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 566
Did he ever say what he was puttin this in?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us