Polk MMC570 vs JL XR570-CXi Coaxials --- Advice requested.

Username: Bleeder

Jville, Fl US of A

Post Number: 9
I have a 2005 Ford F-250 Crew with Factory Speakers (Stock 5 1/4" up front, 5" X 7"'s in the rear) and was thinking of a mid-range (or slightly higher) set of coaxial speakers to upgrade to. I want to try NOT to mod the doorpanels, but simply purchase a set of drop-ins that will fit the existing slot.

My HU is the Pioneer DEH-P880PRS, but will be eventually get an amp this fall (looking at the JL 300/2 or 300/4). I'll likely purchase the respective front 5 1/4" speakers once I decide on which company my hard-earned dollars are going to...

The specs seem similar regarding the Polk MMC570 vs JL XR570-CXi Coaxials, but I'm still torn --- I'm trying to decide if I should pony-up the extra green for the JL's? I'm sure there are other speakers I should be considering, and I will appreciate other options, but these are locally available at a discount with full warranty.

Any help in the decision-making will be greatly appreciated. Opinions???

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 843
im sure you would be happy with the jl's . but there are alot more possibilities o here everyone elses side to

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1212
5X7 THERE AREN'T AS MANY AS A 6.5 OR 5.25. XR'S ARE GREAT COAXS FOR YOU AND I LIKE THEM BETTER THAN THE MOMO'S. VERY GOOD ALL ROUND SET.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us