Audioque...

Silver Member
Username: Atllefty12

FL.

Post Number: 366
Since all of the talk about the AudioQue and such I figured I'd make your jobs alot easier by putting this up.

AudioQue is built for the people who like their bass. The products are built from top of the line materials and as you know are built in the same house as DD. AQ will keep up with almost any subwoofer with the same amount of SQ when it comes to SPL. Not only keep up, possibly hurt the other brands of subwoofers. The HD3's are for the serious basshead. They were built for the person who just flat out wants to hurt someone. They still trigger off amazing SQ while getting evil loud. These are competition effective subs which as crazy as it sounds, double as daily drivers. Recomended is anywhere from 1500-3000 watts daily. The SD 2.5 series are for those who want to step above and beyond the local kid down the street with his "bangin" (2) 12"s. These are designed to sooth the taste for bass in almost any type of set up. Recomended is anywhere from 500-1200 watts daily. The SD 2 series are what some consider "entry level" subs, but are hardly that. These bad boys will shake your house loose with the proper power. SQ of the "2" and "2.5" series can be compared to the JL's W6v2 and has the ability to keep up with the highly touted S.I. Mag, given the proper installation. Recomended for the "2" series is 300-1000 watts daily.

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 406
are you in any way associated with audioque? jw....

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 160
How would it compare to my Treo SSX? Im thinkin about investing in one, but Id have to get rid of my SSX first....

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 161
How would to compare to my SSX in a 4.5 cubed enclosure with 1300-1400 watts to it tuned to 33 hz

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 408
DIE DOUBLE POSTER, hhahahahah, jp man this forum is screwey like that........... hmmmmmmmmm screwey is the perfect word lol

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 163
yeah it let me cancel teh post then it didnt say it was posted then it put it up anyways.. grrr

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5679
where did you come across that information???

did you right that yourself...cuz in the last part, you might want to run that by Showrides(only kidding man):-)

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 981
no sh*t i dont think audioques are that good to be able to keep up with those...i may be wrong though..remember u get what u pay for

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 412
they will, they are made under the same roof as DD, i think he says that up their, thhe only, well the main reason they cost so miuch less is they dont have the extensive cooling unit the DD's do,

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 164
no1 answered my question

Silver Member
Username: Atllefty12

FL.

Post Number: 367
Reece, first of all I'm sure you are aware of how much you are underpowering your SSx with 1300-1400 watts... But if you are comparing the SSx to the HD3, depending on the install, the SQ would be about the same if not better... and as for spl, the HD3 will get VERY loud on 1400 watts due to the efficiency of it motor system even though 1500 is usually the bare minimum recommended. You are kind of comparing 2 very alike products, one of course that will run you nearly $600 more.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1665
Damn another brand thats supposed to be good, k wuts da 411 on these lol...... are they spl, sq, sql?? R they subs that hit lowz good and clean??

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1668
o ya ummmmm.........BUMP MUTHAFU*KA........

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 504
SQL geared more for SPL though they are extremely underrated the website rates the HD3 at 1000 wrms but it will easily handle 3K

they compare directly to the DD 9500 and the owner of AQ is the father of the owner of DD and they share the same build house

and they are inexpensive

same with there lower lever products

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1669
Kool, is there a sub from Audioque that compares well with DD's 2500's?? Has anyone heard any Audioque subs??

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 509
the SD2.5 is very similair to the 2500
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us