I just sold my kicker 10L7

Bronze Member
Username: Spidercoder

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 92
wasnt to impressed really. Im thinking of replacing them with two Diamond D6 12 I want it loud but still SQ. I hear alot of people compare these to the JL w6v2. Anyone here with experience with the Diamond d6 12 Ill be pushing 500 watts to each sub. Im putting them in a ported box but not tuned to high.
I can them brand new from a local dealer with ported box for $450.00 + tax

Bronze Member

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 93
I had two kicker 10L7 how will the comparison be as far as SQ and spl.

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 962
l7 are more spl subs that dont have great sq and the w6's have great sq so if sq is what u want the d6's will prolly be better then the l7's

Bronze Member

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 95
I just left from the stere shop that has the d6 I listened to the two d6 12 in the installers car and man they were loud and sounded good. It was a prefab ported box that they make for the d6 and it sounded great. So i went with those I belive it was as loud or louder than my l7 but defiantly sounded much better. I got the subs and box for $472.08. Super price I think considering the cheapest you can get the d6 off of ebay are 180 each shipped and no warranty. So these should blend nicley with my diamond hex s600a and diamond 6x9 Im pretty diamond happy now. They defiantly sounded good to me.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3395
nice job.

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 987
congrats...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums