Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP For Sale - CHEAP

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 271
Can get you one, or as many as you want, for $250 shipped in plain packaging, $265 shipped in original packaging.

I've cut a deal with a guy at Ultimate on some DTA refurbs with a FULL Premier 2 year warranty. Ultimate Electronics is an Authorized Pioneer Premier Dealer.

Let me know if anyone is interested.. the face life motors, face ribbon cables and face lift gears have all be replaced with new parts by DTA.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8858
they have the same specs as the 860's right???

any pics??? are those prices firm???

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 110
those seem as if they fail with the motorized face, is that true? I don't want something that has to be sent back in less than two years, because a friend of mines, his copper connects are worn out. well what the hell, thats a good deal still. Also the warranty is with pioneer, so if anything goes wrong I would have to contact Pioneer? or the guy your getting it from?

So I'm highly interested. I'll check back soon for your response and we can work a deal asap.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 280
The warranty is through Pioneer Premier, it's a full 2 year warranty. The motorized faces don't go out, the pins on the back of the unit break sometimes, and the motor for the rear face goes out. these units have all brand new motors etc, even new contact pins on the faces.

Yes, they have the same specs as the 860, the only thing I think is different is alot of deck is digital (doesnt require a cooling fan)

I don't have any pics, they are sitting at the store waiting to be purchased and I can pick them up anytime.

I bought one for myself, it's installed and has no problems at all. In fact it seems to put out more power than my 860 did, but I'm sure it doesn't

Anyways, the prices are firm because the stereo will cost $239.50 and shipped will be at least $10 because I only do priority flat rate - it sucks having to WAIT for your stereo :-)

If you're still interested, let me know soon.. I'm giving him a call to hold two units until I hear back from you.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 281
I called and he sold "at least 10 today alone" ( he sounded like a little girl in a candy factory, he was so happy ) they work on commission..

anyways, im going up to buy one of them and the others are being held until they close. So ill have at least one for sure

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 117
how long does priority mail take to get to South CA? If past a week then throw me some other shipping option that'll take 2-3 days. and how do you want to be paid? Paypal? I dont want to do check or money order because of the fact that the mainling process will even take longer.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8871
i want 1....

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 282
priority is supposed to be 3 days max, usually 2.

I don't have paypal.. they suck :-)

I will take a usps money order, in fact that's the only way I do it on ebay.

anyways, I'm going up there tomorrow to pick up one of the last units from him.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 126
usps money order I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK THAT IS hahahahah. Well I sure want one, chauncey wants one. so picking up only 1?????

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 288
Well, they're $239 a piece for me to buy, so I can't afford to pick up more than one.

Unites States Postal Money Order ->USPS Money Order. You get it at the post office.

They now have 4 left..

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 131
so how does this usps money order thing work. plus I could go ask them but I got no time, I have to work and all that good stuff.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 132
does usps money orders take long?

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 293
You can use usps money orders, fill them out and mail it to me.

If you guys know of a faster way to get the money without paypal let me know and we can do it... I'm holding one for Chauncey Brown.. if anyone else wants one let me know soon because he only has a couple left..

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 255
make COD delivery (cash on delivery),UPS,FEDEX...everyone will be happy!

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 139
If you'd hold me one I could of send out the money on monday. Please have him hold me one :D.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 140
AIM - mRbernyMAC if you need to get a hold of me faster. thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4761

quote:

I don't have paypal.. they suck :-)

Why?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8892
same thing i was thinkin

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 148
me to, but if paypal charges a fee to you or takes out a certain amount. Then tell us the amount and maybe, and I'm forsure you still have paypal, I would pay for the extra amount if there is one. so whats the deal with paypal?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8894
yeah its only like 2-3% of the total price...not that bad

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 312
I don't like paypal, they screwed my a friend out of alot of money.

I won't take that risk through them. I know the law got involved and the people fought back blah blah and now they're suppose to be an okay company.. but I don't trust them.

I'd do COD, but if someone decides not to pay guess who gets stuck with paying for the shipping costs?

Anyways, if you guys only do paypal it's no biggie, they'll sell through the store. I don't really know of any other way to recieve payment except money orders, it's all I accept on ebay, and all I use to pay for my items on ebay as well.

Let me know who wants one still, if anyone, and we can go from there. He's rapidly selling them and his stock is extremely low now.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8897
yeah i would be happy to do a COD...i have lots of refrences..

did u get my email??

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 156
I still want one, but I would like to do paypal. As for COD I don't know how that works, but if you can get me one and so forth then we can work out a way to send the money and what not.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 339
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I took these with my cell..

Oh, he has one left but it's lost in the warehouse somewhere. I might be selling mine, though.. to get an AV unit...

He's going to look for it tomorrow, from what he says.. and I'm gonna go help him tomorrow afternoon.

Chauncey had dibbs... as far as mine, I might sell it I'll keep you all updated.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 180
all good. Well if he has anything else for a good price hit me up alright? Anything pioneer as long as its higher than a 8series model and is a premier.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 340
http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-PREMIER-ODR-RS-P1-RS-D2-RS-M1-RS-A2-RS-A1-L-K_W0QQit emZ280025210614QQihZ018QQcategoryZ39743QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ebay item number 280025210614

That's an impressive setup!

Sure thing bernyMAC :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us