Where do you buy your subs?

Silver Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 182
Well ive been looking up prices on a diamond d6 12 and the prices have been pretty crazy. I saw sonic electronix has them for 155 and woofersetc (very reputable) has them for 210. I was wondering where you guys buy your subs from.. id like to check out a few more shops before I make my purchase. I was also wondering if any of you had any experience with sonic electronix

Silver Member
Username: Sb2012

Iowa US

Post Number: 166
ebay:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 98
I've been to wooferetc, the store itself a couple of times before. I say that walking in and buying the products is the best bet because of the fact that you can bargain with them. I sometimes save 50-150 bucks off the online prices that I look up before I even go, but I do buy a lot of things at once.

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
Well id rather not fly to CA to buy some woofers. Their prices are pretty high, but I hear the customer service is amazing. Anyways, anyone else wana chime in? I looked on ebay for the d6's but I dont trust that ill get a new woofer if i order from there.

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 948
i usually but my stuff online at like woofersetc and onlinecarstereo and stuff like that

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 266
ultimate electronics carries diamond audio.. and their cost is dirt cheap.. i have a friend that might be able to hook me up if you want to go through me. email me @ babyboy6540@yahoo.com... minus the dots.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Ygpm
Bump, anyone else?

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 267
what?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3247
i get my stuff factory direct or from other SPL competitors.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
Mick, I was asking people where they order their subs from, and to post their experience with that company.

Silver Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 121
Why from my local authorized retailer of course!

C'mon, I gotta stay in business here! :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
Heres my dilemma.. either get a nice sub with higher output (diamond d6) for 185 shipped, no warranty, harder on returns. Or a Jl 12w6v2 for around 200-215, bnib, full JL warranty, easy returns. I have 600 watts to play with.. which is way over spec for the w6v2, but the car is going in is a hatch so I THINK it should be loud enough, but im not sure. :\

Username: Slickmanarino

Post Number: 3
I love diamond components but I had 4 15 d6 and hated them. they sound good but I'm a bass head. nothing against diamond like I said I like the brand alot but I didn't like them in my box. The price you found is a good deal so for the money pick em up and if you need someone to build the box Rocky Palmer specializes in Diamond here in Dayton Ohio, he owns california custom sounds here in moraine Ohio. call him at
937-294-cali tell him Rick from sound Waves sent you and he'll hook you up.

Pioneer Premier 860
Alpine V12 345
Diamond Audio D6 5 1/4 components
Diamond Audio D6 6 1/2 components
Kicker 4 06s15L7d2
Memphis Audio 2 mojo's
stinger 290 amp alt
stinger dry cell deep cycle
die hard gold under hood

1/0 guage wire w/upgraded factory wiring to 1/0

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6551
Hey Bob what shop do you own? I live near Danbury.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us