EBAY problem

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 143
i bought an amp kit from blackmr2turbo on ebay a week ago, ive emailed him @ his yahoo address and on ebay and he has not responded at all.He has 100% positive feedback out of 263 items.What should i do?

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 683
I'd wait a little longer, a week isn't that long. Just give it another couple days and if it hasn't come try contacting again. Usually they just went away for a little while

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
i guess, he only lives 80 miles away so shipping should be at most 2 days

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 685
Yea thats a little weird but since hes got good feedback i'm sure something came up

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 798
im waiting on a set of side mirrors right now i paid the 25th and still nothing and the guy wont responde to my emails

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
his feedback is 96.8 and he has 40,876 ,name is aimspot2000

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 257
with that much feedback it's normal for someone like that to be selling in large amounts.. expect delays

Silver Member

Post Number: 805
ya that what i figured

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4753
In reference to the original poster, get his contact info such as his actual phone number and call him. If the number doesn't work, report it to ebay.

Did you pay via Paypal? You might be able to file a dispute if you haven't received anything.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5350
file a claim with paypal. maybe your emails aren't getting to him. if you file a claim with paypal then paypal will contact the member as well. if the seller respondes to you and ship you your item then you can just cancel the claim.

Silver Member

Post Number: 829
what he^^^^ said i had to do it once

Bronze Member
Username: Spidercoder

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 94
Id wait to file a claim. Once you file a claim with paypal and it is closed you can not dispute again. For example you file I dispute now for your amp or whatever you bought you paid x amount dollars for. well Then he ships you a roll of toliet paper and the seller sends paypal a tracking # they will close the dispute and your stuck with a roll of tp ypu paid so much for. So give it a few days. I know its frustrating. I have been in you shoes before. Thier are plenty of alternatives to ebay and you can usally find the products from internet retailers for close to the same price.(Sometimes Sometimes not)This is the cost of getting items cheaper through ebay. Just wait until you need to return something. Thought it was hard getting it in the first place. Best of Luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
how would i get his phone number? i dont know his name or anything, all i got is his email and ebay name

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us