Feedback for Online sellers and local installations

Bronze Member
Username: Spidercoder

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 85
I will be starting a forum that can be used for a central place for you guys experience with your purchases from individuals and bussiness online as well as local people and shops. This forum will be up and running within the next two weeks.
Dan

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 560
huh?

Bronze Member

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 87
This will give people the oppurtunity to do investagation on people and check with others to see if the company or person uses good ethics.

Bronze Member
Username: Theforgottenman

Post Number: 66
Orange County, California.

*My reviews*
JP Auto Sound: This place is great, seriously. If anyone is from the Orange County, Calif. area you should check this place out. I recommend this place to EVERYONE who lives in Orange County. They tell me the price w/o installation and speak the whole truth. They are not like those regular salesman who tries to lie just so they can get a sale. By far the best I've been to out of the three places I've been. They helped me with an amp problem (SX900.2) I couldn't get working to power up my subs. They worked on it for me for FREE which was so greatful. I had a problem with that sub for days and even posted about it on this website. But luckily, they helped me get it working. They also have an EBAY store which is how I found out in the first place they were in my area. But seriously, no jokes and no lies this place is by far the best place I've been to.

Crazy Stereo: It's alright, they installed my alarm for me and did a great job of it. It took them awhile like 3-4 hours but it was still great. Like I said earlier about "salesman," They pretend to be your friend and think like they are hooking you up but they are really not. They try to get you to buy things that suck. I remember they called one of the lowest model Alpine components the best top of the line components in the market which was hilarious to me. They thought I didn't know anything about cars. But I was only there to get an alarm installation.

Harbor Sound: This place gave me a really great deal over the phone for an installation. They priced me 30$ for installation for an amp + sub with me providing them w/ 4 gauge wires. They had to drill a hole in my car. They hid the wires perfectly fine but it kind of took them awhile to get it done. About 1-2 hours for the whole installation.

OC Auto Sound: Stay away from this place. They are literally rude and rip you the heck off. Their ad says, "No lies, no bs" on pennysaver which is a lie. I thought the installation was okay at first but then the same day during the night I noticed that my in door lights weren't on. I found out that it was bad wiring in the car that blew up the fuse. I hate that place and would seriously not recommend it to anyone. They lied to me about getting me a JL 450/4 making me deposit but they just lied and made me wait for days. I ended up buying a crappier amp because I needed it to power up my MB QUARTS QSD216. *BEWARE*

Bronze Member
Username: Theforgottenman

Post Number: 67
Daniel, is this what you wanted?

Bronze Member

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 88
Yes Im going kinda make a forum just for this purpose. I think it would be great knowledge to have somewhere to go and check this stuff out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us