Close to chicago?

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 354
Any1 close to chicago good with making boxes?

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 418
i bet Lil Rob would do it unless i'm mistaken i think Polo lives there too

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 481
I am not a box builder, but I have the tools and the know-how.

How close to Chi-town are you?

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 362
im on the south side.. mayb 20 minutes from downtown, i have the knowledge just not really all the tools, ill pay to use tools\help it shouldnt be too long of a job, i need to just be able to make 1 single box with 4 sealed chambers, for 4 12" ALpine Type X subs, im going for SQ on these but still want massive bass.... about 1.25Ft each enclosure maybe?

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 476
why not just go on ebay and look for one

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1880
wats up people yeah i can make boxes, plus i like to built boxes and i just charge 30 bucks plus the wood and accesories, i can make u a custom box if u want tuned at your needs, or for a special woofer for the right space tuning etc.

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 367
i deffinetly need to talk to u when i get these then.. u got aim?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1881
oh no i dont aim, right now i just moved so i dont have internet in my new home,and i need orgineze so i dont have too much time right now but if u want i have msn but its better if u email me at extrmndor3@msn.com send me the woofers and paremeters and specification im lookin for xmax, fs, etc. tell me wat car its going to be and etc how big the box u want it etc

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 382
alright, but im going to have to wait a while on that again now.... im thinking im changing the subs from alpine now... people are telling me go with like
get 2 SI Mag's
get 2 Audioque HD's
get 2 DD 3500's
get 2 CompX's
get 2 TC 3K's

so im deciding on which of those i want to get 4 of.. once im sure on that.. like i thought i was with the alpines ill get you all the information. It will be going in a 1999 Blazer 4door, im not sure if the 2 door has different space?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1883
ok those will give u awesome output and spl, the si mag will be ur best choice but also the most expensive one, and the blazer have same space in the cargo area so no problems there well right now my fakin cousin have my tools so i dont have tools for now and my cousin its in indiana right now but thats not a big problem, well
like i said your best choice are the mags but the most expensive they are easy to work with they will get loud as hell and sound beutiful, the tc sounds are ur best choice for sq, the audiques are good toowell u cant go wring with any of your choices.

Silver Member

Il USA

Post Number: 384
with me changing my thoughts from alpine, to one of thse it is goin to take a lil while to scrape up the extra money(mayb 2 months tops) should give plenty of time im guessing... i still havnt heard any of them listedsubs tho :-(.. but from the way my 10' pioneer IMMP (250rms rating) pretty much getting as loud as my audioburns WHICH FINNALY BURNED YESTERDAY AT LOW POWER!!! i really understand the concept... rms aint a big factor to consider..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us