My new setup * Pictures coming - need a digital camera *

Bronze Member
Username: Nissankicker

Grambling, LA USA

Post Number: 96
I just spent $650 on a 15" Kicker CVX that came in a SuperBass ProBox Ported, I don't know the tuning on it, but it sounds around the area of 48 - 58.. Whatever it is, it's HIGH! It's 4 to 5 times as loud as my 3 12" sealed, and 3x as loud as my 2 L7 12s ported... I was wondering how you guys think it'll perform at a competition! ALSO, if it was a good buy.

NOTE * I'm the first one to purchase this setup in my area - According to the Music Mart Car Center's owner ( Authorized Kicker Dealer ) *

I just know, I out Street Beat (4) 12" CVRs sealed, and (2) 12" Memphis HPOs ported... soo, I think it should be great in competition.. My only dislike is:

Since the box is tuned so high... My lows don't come out, but my high-mid and high bass is EXTREMELY LOUD! * But I guess it's good, because in most competitions, it's high freq. anyway.

I'm open for suggestings, comments, advice, opinions... Thanks for looking!

* And no, I ain't selling it :P~ *

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 441
im sorry to come off on you so hard buy you got ripped off like a b*tch. you can get a 15' cvx for 215 on ebay and it dont cost nowhere close to $435 for a box you could make one like that for about 70.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us