HELP Wich two channel Amp

Bronze Member
Username: Spidercoder

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 66
I have been checking out these three amps. Im looking for a two channel amp that will push 140 -150 watts rms for my componets once I swap them out.
I was thinking about going with one of these three amps. Any experience will be great. I know Ill get a great quality amp by going with the JL Audio 300/2
its 330.00
Or I looked at the Orion Orion-4002 - Orion 2 Ch. 400 Watt Amplifier it is 199.00
I know Orion used to be high quality amplifiers are they still.
It will push 150 x2 @ 4 ohms

I also saw this soundstream amp
Soundstream TRA560.2 - Soundstream 2 Ch 560 Watt Amplifier it is also 199.00 It will push 140 watts x 2 @ 4 ohms

Im leaning more toward the Soundstream or Orion because with JL you get a great product its just a
little pricey. Im thinking one of the other amps would do just fine. Im switching out my CDT componets for The Diamond hex 6.5.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1211
I would get the Orion. Both SS and Orion are great but it looks like you will be getting a little more power for the same price from the Orion.

I will say, though, if you have the money you will NEVER regret buying a JL product.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2177
JL or orion... i'd pick the greatest deal so.. get the orion if you can... ^^^^^^^is right.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us