The amp is on and everything except there is like barely any bass coming from the subs and there kickin g so anyone plz tell me why its doin that why does my friends system do this?

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 99
the amp is on and everything except there is like barely any bass coming from the subs and there kicking... but no bass so anyone plz tell me why its doin that thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Thed42

Post Number: 14
try some speaker wire

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4716
What load are the subs posing to the amp? What subs and amp are you using (model numbers please)? Have you adjusted the gain?

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 101
um i dont know what model the amp is but its a diamond lol i will find out but he has 2 10inch audiobahn flame q subs but.... there is speaker wire hooked up theres just like no power going to them for bass

Bronze Member
Username: Brettnickle

Post Number: 41
so your sayin the subs r hitting but theres no bass coming from them? put them in the right box

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 551
your gunna hafta elaborate alittle more than that on your situation.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 102
ya iits funhy that they were in a diff car with an audiobahn amp and they were working just loud but then the guy sold them to my friend joe and now there not really working rite... idont really know how to explane it but it seems like there only hooked up to the stereo thats how it is its like when you hook it up straight to the 6x9 wire and thats barely any power.... but the amp is on so idk

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4722
Have you adjusted the gain on the amp?

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 553
im guessing you just tried hooking them up to an amp without taking into consideration what impendence the subs are wired to, and what impendence the amp should be ran at. you can't take any sub and attach it to any amp and expect "to be bumpin". those subs may not be able to be wired to that amp properly to get the most out of the amp. we need exact model number to be sure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us