10" MOFO

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 161
alright so I dont want to get bashed for this but has anyone ever had a 10"PA Mofo???? and if so how did it hold up, and how did you like it, and what amp and box did you have it in?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8752
if u dont want to get bashed...then do a search and dont ask stupid ?uestions..

oh yeah they sux

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 168
alright as$ it was a simple question. it was gonna go in my g/f car cuz she liked how it looked. settle down killer!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5041
i have heard that they are loud....and that is it, not much SQ, and not very durable.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8753
wow. didnt no that being honest meant i was being an azz???

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5043
^lmao^

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 516
They get really loud and handle quite a bit of power. They don't sound all to bad either.
However, the quality control on these woofers is terrible. 5 times out of 10 you'll get one that will fail due to manufacturer defect. I sold about twenty of them a few years ago when they came out, after having many of them returned because of various problems including voice coil failure due to un aligned surround to not enough glue on the spider and the sub overexcurting and bending the voice coil on the top plate to numerous other problems...I stopped selling them and never offered to them to another customer.

Could be a good sub, but unfortunatly the quality control just insnt there, not worth the risk, unless your retailer has a good warranty program without having to wait for replacements.

For the money they're not bad, if it doesnt fail.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 405
I had a 15" PA Mofo a while back it was one of my first setups. SPL it was good but Sq just wasnt there. The thing does take a beating though, as long as its a clean signal. They are cheap and if you just want a sub that will rumble without paying much that will do the job.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us