Silver Member
Username: Sb2012

Iowa US

Post Number: 121
very good sq...

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 131
Excellent subwoofer, I started with one and now I moved up to the D9.

Best price I found is here www.sonicelectronix.com

I ordered mine from there.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1461
thanks....i was lookin at sonic too...they are way less than anywhere else....im ordereing two ASAP

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 160
you can get em for 80 shipped on ebay.

Silver Member

Iowa US

Post Number: 122
yeah i started with 2 12"...didnt miss a beat..

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
lol I put my old D3 10'' in a prefab box I had sitting around in my room, when I can afford a bigger amp for my truck I plan on hooking up the old amp to it in my room. ghetto home sub.

Silver Member

Iowa US

Post Number: 123
sweet...what kinda numbers u putting up wit da d9?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1463
diamondaudio.com says that all online sellers are not authorized...should i still buy online ..bc the prices are very good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1464
just found a place near me that sells 2 d3's for 200 bucks for the pair

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
I would still buy online. Atleast for me it's so worth it I could buy 3 d3 10's for the price of one at my local dealer.

You can buy from a dealer if you want but ive never been fucked over online so until then thats where I am buying from.

Also sonicelectronix has a 1 year warranty. It takes time mailing it back to them like any place and they will give you store credit.

My thoughts are though that if a subwoofer can make it through a year of pounding it is probably going to last a long time.

p.s. shaun I have no clue about my numbers but I bet its in the 130-140s, I set off car alarms all the time. All I have is a single 10'' D9 off a 330 watt mono but it's in a nice ported fiberglass box.

Diamond makes SQ stuff but let me tell you I get all the SPL I ever need off it.

I do want to buy a Diamond D61000.1 though mainly just to complement the rest of my stuff though and get a tad louder.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1199
Grant you are getting 130-140's with one 10" 600 wrms sub? I have a hard time beleiving that one, but i could be true. Whatever the case, I know that isn't a termlab number! :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us