Need help on picking a new system

Username: Drummer_guy000

Harrodsburg, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 1
I'm starting to go to speaker competitions and my cheap sony sysem isn't cutting it. I woiuld like to pul over 140 db in my car. Im debating on two systems but am open to suggestions. I am more worried about spl but would like some sql. This system is going in a 2000 mitsubishi elcipse. My price range is from 500$-1500$. i already bought infinity kappa series 6.5 and 6x9 3 way speakers because audiobahn is impossible to get for atleast 3 months, plus i heard great things about their door speakers.

I'm open to suggestions on a system i would love to have 3 12inch subs, I like the way they look.

Audiobahn

3 alum12n
a2300hct amp

or

infinity
2 kappa perfect 12dvq
infinity referance series 1211a

Bronze Member
Username: Smmackas2004

Post Number: 13
i have two diamond D9 12 push by two D6 amps 1500.1d in a 2001 cavalier and hitting 141.7 with stock door and deck speakers so thats not to bad iam looking to get more out of them though. with 3 you should be doing real good . iam a Diamond , Kenwood ,and Pioneer dealer if you have any questions on subs or amps feel free to contact me at c574@aol.com

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8767
whats ur box tuned to??? what freq did ur vehicle peak???

how big of a charging system do u have??

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 552
ya what he said^^^^

Bronze Member
Username: Smmackas2004

Post Number: 14
box is tuned to 33hz freq.is around 80hz charging system is a stinger battery under the hood one in the trunk and the stinger 5 farad cap plus a 220amp alternator .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us