12" rl-p

Bronze Member
Username: Jdog123

Vestavia Hills, Al United States

Post Number: 37
wow i jsut got my 12 inch rl-p installed adn i have to say i love it. great sound quality and has definate possiblilty to get very loud. its in a 1.2 cf sealed box and it sounds great. hits lows very very strong. im still breaking her in for about a week or two to make sure its good and ready before i start throwing a lot of power to it. ive got 960 watts rms goin to it so im kinda worried about blowing it so im keeping the gain and bass boost down to almost off to break it in and then after that maybe like 1/4 turn at most. do you think i could go more than that without risking blowing it? just curious, i doubt ill have to go much more than that cuz this thing already sounds decently loud at like no gain or bass boost on. cant wait till i break it in and see what it will really do.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5007
set your gain to your HU.

that sub will take the power it doesn't need it, but it own't be a problem.

Silver Member
Username: Sb2012

Iowa US

Post Number: 119
you got some pics?

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 806
yes, we need pics....

Bronze Member
Username: Jdog123

Vestavia Hills, Al United States

Post Number: 38
yea ill try to take some pics of it ASAP. its not much to look at right now its just a single 12 inch sub in a box with a 2000 watt amp. im planning on making an amp rack for the amp that should look pretty awesome i just gotta find the time to build it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us