OT=Undercar neons or leds

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 394
I was trying to find prices on these,but they seem too damn expensive. about 150/ anyone know where I can get them cheaper, but not ebay..I dont have a credit card. also...which is better Neons or LEDs?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4687
LEDs are better. Too bad you can't use ebay.

Autozone should have them cheap, have you checked there?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1876
i got my neons at pepboys for 90 bucks and are street glwo they pretty cool , they look fakin coool, and not like led some led look pixalated and have a brighter effect that sometimes dont look good the neons have smooth looks

Bronze Member
Username: Yeah_toast

BIG SB South Bend, IN USA

Post Number: 35
I use to have leds, and my brother had neons. I would say neons, they shine more (lost for word) leds seem to make a line or like rob said pixalated.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 395
OK, how hard is the install?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1879
pretty easy i didnt installed the rear one cuz i got a tire with the rim under the car so i didnt installed pretty easy i will say nothing dificult

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 259
IMO higher end LED sets will give you a brighter glow and you get the option of multi color. However, at the lower price points you will end up with sets that are uneven and tend to throw dots of color. If you're looking for something under 150 then neon is definately your best bet.

As far as install, they're generally pretty simple but a lot of it depends on the car and the layout of the frame rails and body panels. It will usually take a couple of tries before you get them positioned and aimed just right. It's not a tough install, but it can take some time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us