Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 674
any1 hear good things about them if i sale my orion 2500 i might buy it lol

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 702
heard good and bad, id just stick with the orion those are awesome amps. if you want more power you can do some mods to themm, like they can be ran at .5ohm daily at 16+ volts and put out awesome power. you just need to have an awesome charging system.

Bronze Member
Username: Kissdaredevil

Post Number: 16
autotek? never heard of it.
STICK WITH ORION

Bronze Member
Username: Themax99se

Post Number: 48
If you NEVER heard of Autotek, you don't know too much about car audio to give a suggestion.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2095
hahaha yeah... i'd go with the autotek cuz is 4000w rms... so think about that and the difference is only 200$ or less.

what's your system cuz that can make a difference

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3533
a autotek mm 4000 will KILL the orion 2500d! all day every day! :-)

u can get 3500rms from the orions but why risk frying ur amp @ .35-.5 ohms and 17v + ??
when a MM 4k can do that @ 2ohms and 14v? and still spank the orion?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2098
^^^ i agree... B do you know if you can drive that mm4k at 1 ohm bridged???

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 680
ko0l ko0l ill have 4 the chargin system is a 200amp alt myb 250 wit yellow top up front wit da big 3 then of 0/1 wire from power an ground on that battery 2 the trunk wit a top post battery for now till i git money 4 a yellow top back there so big 3 2 batterys an h/o alt an then myb 3 batterys later an hey b when is that amp shippin bac out?

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 726
all im saying is two guys on here that bought MM amps from b had problems with the amp

Gold Member

Post Number: 2140
yeah... maybe they were defectuous or something like that but in numbers they're great... their quality is now kinda questionable cuz of all the problems with the MM line

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3540
correction, only 1 guy had problems, with the amps! and it worked when he got it is what he said, so mat you go figure! I can get any amp he could want... :-)

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 119
yep the amps came defective i dont even think he replaced the amps to the people..... remind me not to buy anything from him lolol!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2149
i know about a friend with an old school autotek... and the sh1t is like 600w rms and is putting like 1k... but that's old school... their MM line should be a great line for the money with good ratings and good durability

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3545
jcash is a FOOL...
knows NOTHING
never bought NOTHING
has NO LIFE!

he knows more about my transactions than myself huh??
for his lil bit of knowledge....
(1) O N E person reported a amp as defective, and guess what?? even tho it was f--ked up, but worked when he 1st got it, IT WORKED PERFECTLY FINE..... I STILL REPLACED IT FOR HIM....

jcash, I hope u dont want to get anything from me... cause I will never sell to a fool like u... now go to school kid! and learn something! :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2221
^^^^ B another case was wrong too... he was running 2 arsenals and one had a blown coil.. the amp was going to protection and he thought the amp was a cr@p.... after all it was the sub and i'd buy autotek as a good quality amp and very nice price.

2000w rms for 400$ and good durability= autotek

Bronze Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 18
Why so many watts? I have just over 800RMS and my s--t slams hard as hell with one 15" in a vented box. While boys it friday night I've got a couple of partys to attend to. HOLLA BACK

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3547
THANK U Juliob...

someone who KNOWS something....
I guess u should expect this crap when u sell to minors.... LOL

Thats why I will not have a group buy again! Just contact me if some wants something...

Kids buying stuff, I dont even know how to hook it up, or troubleshoot... Im a very easy person to deal with...
:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2254
maybe you can give me a lil discount after all lol! hehe.

B do you know where to buy autotek refurbished amps, if they sell it? cuz i i might catch one of those and sell it here at DR for a Big load of money hehe-

And yeah man you do know your stuff, autotek is good and can't be compared to hifonics low end stuff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us