Please Help

Username: Socalloco

Post Number: 1
Right now I have a basically stock stereo in my '06 F250 Diesel truck with a crew cab. I would really like a louder, clearer sound to mask the noisy diesel and road noise. My kids ride in the back so I don't want a huge box or anything. I would like it to look clean, but I figure you should be able to have a system that plays louder than you would want to hear it. I listen to alternative and rock.

I spoke to someone who didn't really give me details but wanted to install 4 Infiniti speakers run off the current stereo (Eclipse GPS with Satellite), add a 10' woofer run off some type of amp. He says this will be more than enough, but if I'm not happy just come back and he will do more. I don't want to have to come back...I want it to sound really good when I drive away.

What suggestions do you guys have. Money is only a minor factor...quality matters most.

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 696
well if you want good loud soud quality your going to want an amp for a pair of component speakers then a 10"sub would be good with another small amp.

for speakers look into:
dls
cdt
alpine type x

speaker amp maybe pheonix gold, directed a802

sub maybe ascendantaudio.com assassin
soundsplinter.com rl-i
image dinamics

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 697
more spekaers i forgot to add would be
crystal
boston acoustics
seas

and dont go with the infinitys

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4644
The reason for them Infinty costing less is they're assembled in China which does mean they aren't built as well, but they still maintain good quality. They have excellent sound.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 52
Jl Audio ZRs if money is not a factor. I've got four and I love them to death.

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 707
jexx dont be hating on 8 year old chinees swet shop labor ;)

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 304
I thought once they were 8 they had to go into the army in China?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us