Bronze Member
Username: Kungpow

Duluth, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 28
I have an extra one.

Bronze Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 88
matt u say u got an extra re? how much???

Bronze Member
Username: Kungpow

Duluth, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 29
Yeah I still have one. Here's the deal it's "Like NEW". OK, let me explain. I bought it from a guy that sent it to get reconed. I went to his house and picked it up unopened in the shipping box. Let it sit for 3-4 months then decided to build a box for it. I stuck it in my car ran it for aprox 1 hour then took it out. Why? you might ask. My amp is 200 watts so that dosen't do much, and I don't have money for a good one right now. It dose have some mars on it from rubbing the trunk when I put it in. Nothing much imagine running you finger nail over it that is how it is. Saying that it isn't even broken in, and I didn't even put all the screws in so if you look throught the holes they are still "solid". Saying that yes I will sell it, but it dosen't have to go so I would be willing to sell it for $250 + Shipping FIRM. I also have a box built to 3cubes after displacement tuned to 32hz. Feel free to make an offer on that, but remember it might be expensive to ship. If you are serious about buying it I can give you my ebay screenname so you can see the feedback.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 94
ok im lookin for 2 of them and i need to know how much they would be? and do they have 2 of them on ebay and how much?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us