Just my luck

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 180
Ok well I just built a new box for my 15" rl-p and I put it in there and it was pretty loud and sounded good and then all of a sudden I could hear that It didnt sound quite right so I got out and checked and the surround was 3/4 ripped off of the cone.....can I get this fixed and does anyone know how much it would cost?? I emailed soundsplinter and havent heard anything back yet

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3195
were you playing way below box tuning?

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 686
probly will have to have it reconed, what the specs and your box and power and eveerything

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4850
call them.....

it is WAYYYY faster results.

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 181
OK well I sent a few emails back and forth and this is the last one that I got from him----- A recone on the RL-p15 will require you to ship the driver back to me, and include a check for $169. For this fee I will have a new driver sent out to you, as I do not have the materials for repair available at my current location and the turnaround at the buildhouse is usually just nasty. Please also indicate your return shipping address with your return shipment, and ensure that the check is made out to:

So I will be sending out the money and sub tommorrow probally...SO at least Ill be bumping again soon....and I believe that it did come from playing tones that were below the boxs tuning frequency.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4883
damn...nice price on the new one.:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us