Robert's van is insane loud

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 512
I'll let him tell you guys what he's got.
I can tell ya this though, it does a 150 on the Terlmlab with only one sub and one amp, and its in a van!!!
The roof was flyin like crazy, with some reinforcement his db score would go up quite a bit.

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 477
who's robert?

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 752
whats he got?

Bronze Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

Post Number: 64
Thats a random thread. But now im curious too, who is he and whats he got lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Thats a random thread. But now im curious, who is robert and whats he got lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
woops sorry about that!!!

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 131
Oh lol nice post thread you started Zac. Haha.Yea speaking of of which.I'm extremely dissapointed in my system Zac,I want a full refund.I'll be driving up to get my money back this weekend.Apparently it's just too loud and I'm very angry about it.Hahahaha yea right :-) Oh and my note Zac, I believe is 50hz.I was doing some testing and the van seems to like 50hz but I have more testing to do.I'm running a 18'' SoloX and that thing slams using only one MMATS amp.I didn't think it would have good SQ but it does to my surprise.Of course it only slams the way it does due to a great installer(Zac).I still have to figure out what I'm going to use on that roof, I'm worried the stuff at my work isn't thick enough and won't dampen the vibrations enough so I have to search for something good.Oh and by the way, sorry for absorbing all your time on saturday,I felt bad that things took long and you didn't get to spend the time with your son that you had planned.On the flipside I got stuck driving through a monsoon on the way home lol,I thought I was gonna crash and die haha,at least I would have gone bumpin and happy :-)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 513
lol, that sucks :-)

yeah that roof goes crazy, you could put it on like 3 layers thick though.

You could also get 1/4" plywood and liquidnail it to the metal under the headliner?

Don't worry about sat, we all went to the dells yesterday so it was all good :-)

I'll help you do the roof if you want, just let me know, ttys

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 558
Zac man are u allowed to ship out of your shop? Im lookin for a good SPL set up to pair with a orion 2500d.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8944
Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 136
As soon as you send me a digital camera Rovin I would be glad to upload the pics :-) I'm gonna try to borrow somebody's digital video camera.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8950
cool ! - lie /cheat /steal / borrow a digital cam Upload

cause we r all dying 2 see some pix -lol ......Upload

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1019
solo x and sq arent in the same sentence r they?

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 145
Actually the Solo X I have has pretty good sound quality,surprisingly.I wanted something with more SPL than sound quality so it works out nice.I didn't say it had GREAT sound quality but it's actually pretty good considering what it is and how loud it is.Ever hear one before Troy?

Username: Resin3

Post Number: 1
Pssh, that's nothing Rob. My 2 12' Duals with my 1k Xplod amp would smoke your lil' 18 Solo ownage X Baric. I don't mean to brag, but you know how my stuff is. I break windows (i.e. mine) :P I got owned by the damn guy at the pawn store today.. :-( Hey Zac this guy right here needs a good 12' sub (just 1) for a remarkably low price :-) Rob just volunteered himself to go dow there and pick it up for me. Thank you sir

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 514
How about a good used 12" Type R for 60 bucks?

Thats about the cheapest thing i've got around here.

Feel free to call me though, 608-365-3500

Username: Resin3

Post Number: 4
Aiight, thanks Zac. I need a lil' while to get some cash together. I just bought a 2006 Monte Carlo so I'm lookin to put somethin in it, but I don't want to blow the sh** out of it. Idk, You'll be hearin from me soon, i'll prolly be with Rob er somethin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us