Jensen MP7610

Username: Onyx_ice

Michigan America

Post Number: 4
I was wondering if anyone had this HU, or had any experience with it.

Also any detailed info on this HU would be great, I've found some, but most of what I've found doesn't match my unit. (Also a lot of the ad-pics look slightly diff. Same model number though?)

Michigan America

Post Number: 5
I just figured I should probably add, that the only differences I've found seem to be the display, things are moved/added/removed. I got the unit used, from a friend so I don't have anything but the unit itself.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4551
Not a good unit, Jensen is notoriously unreliable and doesn't sound very good when it's working right anyway.

What's your budget?

Michigan America

Post Number: 7
Ummmm, pretty much not there, had to put almost $1,500 into repairs for my truck, which is why I bought/traded all my stuff cheap and used from people I knew. I'm satisfied with the CD player until I can afford a knew one, I was just curious about it. But when I can afford a new one, probably around $200.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4570
It's definitely worth waiting to get the $200 so you can afford a decent head unit :-)

Michigan America

Post Number: 8
It's not so much that I wasn't waiting, the reason I got this one was because the last one I had was really old, and the motor's in it burnt out or something. I didn't pay anything for this one either, so meh. lol

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 4585
So essentially, you're just getting an idea for whether or not you want to keep it?

I'm fairly sure you'll have to get rid of it soon anyway because of CD mech problems. haha

Michigan America

Post Number: 9
Yeah pretty much, that and I was looking at it and noticed it says DVD between mp3 and id3 in the display, which made me curious. Plus I wanna know why the hell mine's display is diff. from any of the models I've seen online. Kinda' weird, in my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 254
Jensen (or Audiovox since they own Jensen) made two versions of that deck, the standard MP7610 and the Mp7610XMi, which had a different display and was XM ready. You should be able to find all the information you need here, click on the link to whatever deck you think it is you have and you can get specs and download the manual.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us