Two egg install

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 275
ok here it is apx 10 wired to 2 ohms(its dvc 1 ohm and im waiting for other amp)gettin roughly 1500rms from a WCC-D5000(orion 2500d) - soon to have another - 235 amp alt from excessive amperage(ridin up to nates monday for pickup)- alt in pic is for the old eclipse(for sell if someones interested $300 for a 95-99 eclipse 2.0)
then some other pics of various woofers and stuff around here in two egg, FL

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3180
hey man...where did you get that audiopipe wire?

i got some awhile back from a guy that built and extreme truck and had a few spools left over. I only paid ~$40 shipped for the spool!!! (i might as well have stole it...lol)

what did you pay?
ps...nice wire!

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 488
local shop down here is sponsored by audiopipe.. mostly thats all he sells at his shop right now. he has a van with 6 15" audiopipes doing 161dB on a TL

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4533
What's up with the confederate flag? haha

All the dodges are starting to look the same...the cars, the vans, the trucks...

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 279
thanks we bought a kit off ebay it for 140 it came with a spool of 0 gauge 4 foot 0 gauge ground 4line-to-1 ground distributor 2-1 power dstributor gound bolt battery terminal 200amp inline fuse 16 foot 4 gauge power 10 foot 4 gauge ground 3 sets of rcas extra fuses ties wire conectors and alot more i cant remember there was a store on ebay sellin em it really was a steal

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 280
"What's up with the confederate flag? haha "

just representin

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 281
http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-0-GAUGE-DUAL-AMP-KIT-CAR-AUDIO-STEREO-BLUE-WIRE_W0QQi temZ270019842272QQihZ017QQcategoryZ79815QQcmdZViewItem theres the link to the wiring kit it gave me everything except that volt meter which i also got off ebay

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1007
why would you put a picture of yourself like that? im sure you couldve found a better picture where you at least look human

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1825
great jb another atomic fan. so hey jb how does that apx sound??? have u ever metered???? and how do you compare that apx???

i got a single ol apc 15 inch layin on my garage but its alil old so i dont use it but it souunds loud as hell, and with great sq.

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 283
dont talk sh1t about me u see the black rifle... thats a 7mag(aka 7mm) if u want some i got a ballistic tip bullet with your name on it or maybe u want some of that mini 14(aka m-14) with the 30 round clip thats layin on the bed?

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 284
its nice lil rob i got in a prefab box and i dont know the tuning of it but im guessing its around 50-60 hertz so it cant drop down realll low yet without bottoming out but its crazy loud whoop the craap outta that 12 l7 and no one can ever guess its a 10 we keep askin and they say 2 12s or 2 15 or they got no clue when we get the other amp im going to have it metered i found a guy with a TL and he says $20 for 4or 5 runs

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1826
jb how do you compare ur 10 inch apx with other subs and how does that sub sounds and have u ever metered???

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8915
whoa - some1 got happy taking out a ton of pix -lol

looks good man

i too have plans on getting a single 15" APX 2 run off that same amp which i got since april & just sitting here in my room .im planning on going comps with my setup when its done ....

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 286
the same here rovin mine was sittin since june-yesterday when we rigged it all up to show off at the bogg-in(thats why the trucks so muddy)

and lil rob compared to other systems around here we are curently kickin some serious @$$ with only 1500rms spl is awesome and sq isnt really that bad when u think of how much power is on the single 10 but with this box tuned so high it looses some sq and like i said "its crazy loud whoop the craap outta that 12 l7 and no one can ever guess its a 10 we keep askin and they say 2 12s or 2 15 or they got no clue when we get the other amp im going to have it metered i found a guy with a TL and he says $20 for 4or 5 runs"

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8919
imagine the sound when u get in a proper made/tuned box

))))))))))))))))BOOM(((((((((((((((((

//////////

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 207
No offense man, but why show your guns? This is a CAR AUDIO forum. I love the south, got a brother in Georgia. If we turned this into a "show all your sh@t" forum it would get pretty ugly. Nice stuff though. Happy huntin'!!!!!!

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 287
i did it incase someone wanted to mess with me like troy did to show em i mean what i say

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 208
I grew up watching and loving Dukes of hazzard. Dated a girl from lexington Kentucky for 7 years. Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1827
thats tight my brother these goes for all of you haters b!tchin with atomic haha, so hey jb how much did it cost ur apx?? dide u get it from atomic or some other dealer???? and yeah 1500 rms to that apx i think it will need at least 2500, of i can trow the 3k rms that the orion can produce i think at 1/2 ohm it will be better

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 288
i might try it monday lil rob when i get up to nates and install the alt and big 3 and it cost 400 shipped direct from atomic

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1188
showing pictures of your guns isnt gunna make anyone want to make fun/mess with you any less. most likely everyone on this forum doesnt live close enough to where you could do anything.

plus, i dont know you, but i dont think you would kill someone if they said you dont look human wtf.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 392
Nice ruger mini-14 i have one but mine is with the folding stock same kinda color wood like yours though but a lil lighter. man you have a lot of sh!t like old subs and stuff lol

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 292
yea most of em is sh1t i used to use and thanks on the gun its badass and matt some other people wanted to see em and i figured i could host em on here

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 293
yea most of em is sh1t i used to use and thanks on the gun its badass that green .22 is really light it has a carbon fiber barrel its prolly my fav .22 and matt some other people wanted to see em and i figured i could host em on here

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1837
jb are u a minute man member????????

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 297
huh? i duno sometimes i feel like postin and other times i dont when i get a conversation goin i do more

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 394
is that a 30-06 i see also lol man wish i had a camera so i can post all my guns you know where to gegt parts for a tec-9? i needed the front screw on piece i forgot whats its called kinda like a supressor but the one with the holes and also a back piece.

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 299
no thats a 7mm(aka 7mag) we did have a semi auto 30-06 but we got like 10 or 12 .22s 2 pump 12 gauges 1 double barrel 12 gauge and some others

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 300
na i dont know where to get parts try goin to some gun shows they usally got all kinds there duno bout a tec-9 but maybe

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3241
wow. lets stop talkin bout stupid guns, haha.

If you want to "scare" someone and show them how tough you are Jb, dont show your guns man, thats about the most puzzy thing you can do. because who cares about ur stupid guns, one of your expenisve azz guns will do the same damage as a tiny as gun when you shoot someone in the head or chest, so your not proving anything.

if you are threatening someone, fight them like a man :-D

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4997
nice install. that sub looks like a killer.

one question though. you won't get a ticket for tinting your windshield like that?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3244
yea. but nice set-up jb :-)

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 303
na its 5% limo the darkest legal aroudn here but they could say summin about the front bottom strip but no one has yet and we have passed many state troopers we was goin to go with mirror but they wouldnt do it they say u get pulled on the spot for it

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 310
ok we went to nates today and installed the 225 amp excessive amperage alt and ran the big 3 with 1/0 gauge

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 504
looks like a spiders web of wiring.. lol

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3205
my toys:

-Rem. Model 700 7mm-08 (deer gun, killed biggest deer...225lbs+ 17" 7pt)

-Ruger Mini-14 (killed my first rack-buck w/ it...14" 8pt)

-Rem. 11-87premier 12ga (dove, duck,

-Rem. 870 express 20ga

-Ruger 10-22 .22cal (snake/squirrel gun)

-Rem. Model 700 .50cal muzzle-loader (deer)
-Chipmunk .22cal (got it when i was 7 :-)...anything you can shoot at)

-old .30cal carbine (cant remember the make, killed my first deer w/ it when i was 6.)

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3206
my toys:

-Rem. Model 700 7mm-08 (deer gun, killed biggest deer...225lbs+ 17" 7pt, 22" main beam)

-Ruger Mini-14 (killed my first rack-buck w/ it...14" 8pt)

-Rem. 11-87premier 12ga (dove, duck,

-Rem. 870 express 20ga

-Ruger 10-22 .22cal (snake/squirrel gun)

-Rem. Model 700 .50cal muzzle-loader (deer)

-Chipmunk .22cal (got it when i was 7 :-)...anything you can shoot at)

-old .30cal carbine (cant remember the make, killed my first deer w/ it when i was 6.)

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 99
hey jb that alt for the eclipse is that 180 amps from nate if it is ill buy it from you and is that 300 shippe?

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 100
hey jb that alt for the eclipse is that 180 amps from nate if it is ill buy it from you and is that 300 shipped? has it been hooked up does it still work lol

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 317
no its 200 amp and its 300+shippin which is what i paid for it in a group buy so its a d@amn good deal 95-99 eclipse 2.0 non turbo

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 318
heres my excessive decals i just put on

Upload

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 101
jb you got paypal?

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 326
na u gotta send it money order so u want it?

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 327
its never been hooked up we bought it and the eclipse tranny went out so we never hooked it up and now hes got the dakota do the eclipse is goin and so is the alt its 100% brand new 200 amp powdercoated blue

do u have aim if so hit me up on OneRacistGuy

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 329
bump

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 102
yeah i want it but i dont know about this money order thing how do i know ill get it... Anyway i dont have aim but heres my email address Kraven-blood@sbcglobal.net

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1527
nice steal me stickers:-)

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 331
no one will mess with this truck people know what we got and yes i will shoot someone tryin to jack my sh1t kevin if u feel better sending the money to nate from excessive it would be ok with me we can go and pick it up from him or just ask nate about us he knows we trustworthy

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 334
i sent u an email if u still want that alt

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1289
"dont talk sh1t about me u see the black rifle... thats a 7mag(aka 7mm) if u want some i got a ballistic tip bullet with your name on it or maybe u want some of that mini 14(aka m-14) with the 30 round clip thats layin on the bed"

laff just like some of my friends.. think there so hardcore with there guns .. plz . and u usually dont see the guy that steals your vehicle :-)

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 462
dodge's almost all have HEMMI"S

hahahahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaahhaahahahaha

and they still slow
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us