Suggest New Speakers

Username: Udalix

Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 10
Ok im going to be buying components soon, either 4 way speakers or full components,crossovers,and amp to run them. Can anyone suggest some good brands to buy for the door spewakers?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1462
components for sure. i like the focal the best, from what i've heard, but they are pricy. what's your budget? i'd look into a set of cdt's, alteraudio has some great sale prices going on that are really hard to beat. also ed has a new set of components getting ready to be put out, and i think the price is only $125 from them.

Bronze Member
Username: Udalix

Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 14
im willing to pay about 500 bucks at the most after shipping costs and stuff(if ordered). Do you have any links to sites for the brands you listed or other brands you think would be good. Would you recommend Hertz speakers?

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1172
Hertz speakers are quite good and probably easy for you to get. 500$ USD including custom fees? Also don't get 4way coaxials, those are a waste, get a solid 2way like the Kenwood Excelon or Pioneer Rev sers or the Jl coaxials. If you'd like CDT products contact me and i'll get you models and prices.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2681
Rainbow Germaniums :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us