Worth it?

Bronze Member
Username: Lowfront

Post Number: 75
Wondering if everyone thought an alarm system was worth it. I mean, ya I'll feel better having one. But really does it help keep theives out at all? Doesn't it just make them work faster. I don't know I really want to have a sense of peace when I leave my car with my new system I'm getting but...

I feel like these expensive alarms don't make a diffrence.

So please comment, and leave some suggestions on a decent alarm system if you want

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 999
well some alarms are crap and dont work too godd but if you have the ggood kind its definately worth it also add a kill switch if you can it really helps...

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 125
whats a kill switch

Silver Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 138
I tell my customers that anything we can do to make life more difficult for a thief is a good thing. The more I have to make him think before breaking into that car means I have a better chance at him moving along to the next guy. (That minor in Information Security really helped in life :/ )A better alarm will usually give you two way and remote start. No alarm is foolproof, but if you throw an alarm and locked doors in a thiefs face he is MUCH less likely to try your car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us