Enclosure for 10w6

Bronze Member
Username: Lowfront

Post Number: 74
anyone know where I could just buy an encloser that would work well with the JL 10w6.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4962
just look around your local audio shops. they should have some premade boxes there.

there is local stereo place near my house that sell jl audios and they made some boxes same specs as the jls. they don't even cost that much.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6410
sub zone makes pre fabbed boxes for the w6's but I dont reccomend any pre fab. Pay someone to build it or build it yourself it's not hard.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4490
Ebay has some good ones that pop up every once in a while.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
What about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-AUDIO-HO110R-W6V2-10-SUBWOOFER-BOX-SUB-W6V2-NEW_W0QQitemZ 270021679352QQihZ017QQcategoryZ32823QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Username: Boonie20

Indpls, IN Usa

Post Number: 2
that is a very nice box for your sub if you want a ported box, it would be the one that i would recomend because it is made specifically for that sub. i am purchasing a 10w7 and that is the box i will be getting but a little bigger

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4556
Yeah, the JL boxes definitely work, you might also consider the prowedge. I'm not sure if you're after SQ or SPL here. The problem with JL boxes is how expensive they are.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Alright decided to use JL box diagrams for the sub. 2 questions, what material should I use and

After I build the box and such How do I connect the amp to the sub, like what hardware do I need
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us