SPL comp today

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 462
Idk if any of you live in Texas but there is a local SPL event being held in Saginaw at infitiny custom off 287 business. I'm currently working on my street beater box to see if i can get some better numbers. Its tuned at 35hz but I'm adding a double baffle, glass resin, and going to put the port on the drivers side instead of the passanger side. I was hitting 145.7 on a TL under the dash so lets see what this does. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4959
good luck man. take lots of pics and videos.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1534
yes sir. damn i wish i knew of any comps around here so i can go, but not sure if theres any. :-(

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 464
Alright finished up my box.. double baffle and glass resin is done. Did two steps of the big three as well, 1/0 gauge from alt + to batt + and 1/0 gauge for new battery ground plus the factory ground :-).. Now I'm on my way. I'll post numbers soon as I get home... Hopefully they are around 146... better not loose any!

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 470
idk.. strange things i swear lol.. everytime i try something new with my box i lose dB.. this time i hit a 145.2 @ 42 hz.. so the hell with it lol. im going to meter my car inside and out and find the resonant frequency and build a new box for the next comp. still took first in class.

Bronze Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 49
what subs?

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 472
1 re sx 15
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts