I blew my alternator is this enough or will this one blow to

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 406
i had a stock alternator with 1800 rms i posted something about it before and today it blew while i was driving i think it was a 90 amp. i need to get a 200 amp but i want to get a 125 amp from a store because it is only $90 then wait until i have more money to get the 200 amp alt. do you think the 125 amp would hold up for a couple weeks or would that blow to.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8659
do it right the first time

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
well i cant drive my car until i get a new alt cuz it wont start so i gotta get the 125 amp one tomorow probly

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4415
$90 isn't a bad price, and it doesn't seem like you have another choice anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 782
I would second what Jexx said and i think it will be fine for a good while and it will certainly be ok until you can get the 200amp

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 783
also Jexx... that was a decent little stereo you hooked my dad up with,, it showed up fast and i went over to his place and hooked it up and he was pleased

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2021
Bro what you need is to turn the volume knob down so you can use the 125 alt until you get the 200 one hehehe

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
it turns out to cost 165 for the 125 alt but thats all i can get right now is that a bad price

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4697
if you dont have another option. and that is the biggest you can go for now with out the control of TURNING down the volume, then yes, get it:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us