Jensen VM9311 Bypass

Username: Ant_dub22

Chicago

Post Number: 7
OK is there anyone out there that knows how to bypass this system to watch dvd while in drive i read and search the forums but nothing clear but i need the info for the specific model PLEASE! ground,switch,????? Can ayone help my out please! I would be so HAPPY!

Chicago

Post Number: 10
ANYONE ! PLEASE HELP PLEASE!

Username: Pimprohr

Lexington, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 1
I too have a similar problem. Not only can I not get the video to work with the brake engaged, I get no sound from my Ipod although all the controls are working.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 360
How do you guys like the way your jensen AV units function? Do they have decent sound output and sufficient amounts of power?

How are the RCA ouputs? and anything else you can describe about the units..

Username: Offdutyhero

I have a crazy idea here, tell me what you think. If I were to tear apart one of those cheapy strobe lights, and connect the one end to a ground and the other to the pink wire, do you think this would send an adequate pulse for the Park Sequence??

I might just try it for kicks to see if it works.

Username: Nuclearmeltdown

Bako, CA USA

It's a simple ground toggle switch . I had to do this cause my RX7 E-Brake has a pos. switch instead of neutral .

If you look on pg18 (I Think) in the owners manual it will tell you how to activate the DVD. Same thing applies here , Just hook up the pink to a post on the toggle then a ground2body wire to the other post on the toggle .

If the deck is on prior to turning on the ignition flip the switch back and forth 1 time.

If your deck is off when you turn on the ACC>Ignition , simply turn on your deck and flip your toggle back and forth twice to enable DVD.

REMEMBER DVD must be playing at that time or it won't work , well for me anyways .

Now you know it's illegal to drive having a DVD playing on the deck screen , right ? Well it is in Cali. I am not responsible if you break that law .

I hope this helps.........

Username: Jayce2000

EBAY auction for $19.95 I saw which is all text related with no parts needed..Works 100% of the time...

Username: Offdutyhero

Post Number: 3
Robbins..you didnt get what I was saying. I understand the switch concept...been there, done that, sick of it.

Go read my post again, What I said I wanted was to come up with some sort of pulsing unit that would automatically pulse for me...no switching.

Username: Evol

Post Number: 6
Finally got my VM9311 working thanks to the Toggle Switch method.
Hey Robbins thanks for explaining how to do this.

Its not that big of a deal, all it takes is a few clicks of the switch.
However if anyone does come up with an Automatic Pulse Device please let me know. Lol

Username: Psychedelic_feta

Look up the free factory unlocking code I just posted minutes ago.

No pulse box
No toggle Switch

Just 2 minutes of your time....

Username: Banshee350killer

Fort myers, Fl Usa

Jensen VM9511TS DVD bypass? I did this; now I have no audio when i use the dvd; just video! How do you fix this problem?

Username: Jwilson227

Post Number: 4
DON'T PAY FOR THE BRAKE CODE WHEN I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE!!!!!!
}Start playing the dvd and look at the pretty blue screen.....Pick up the remote....hit stop twice... push 1,2,6,4...hit down 1 time...hit play/enter....at this point the picture will be visible.....hit down one more time to change macrovision(lets you play pirated movies and burned movies)....hit play/enter...hit sys setup twice to save and exit menu..now it is disabled(brake) Now that I told you that, does anyone know where i can get a remote for the vm9311ts, i cant find one anywhere, or could someone tell me the codes for a universal?

Bronze Member

Chicago

Post Number: 13
Cool thanks i think about gettin this until again or the double din unit jensen makes. So do i install it correctly as instructed or just leave that brake wire alone? Then to the bypass steps and VIDEO Here I Come!!!11
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us