Marshall white

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1407
i read in a different thread that you might have a RE 35.1 for sale...what are the specs on that amp.

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3088
its supposed to be rated 1500wrms @ 1ohm @ 12.6V, but that is underrated.

on 14.4V they can do ~1800wrms...that is straight from David at RE audio (i bought the amp straight from him)

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 412
i really wish i could get that amp off you.. would do me good in reaching a high number with my SX not to mention i'd like to keep eveything the same brand since i own a RE.. only problem that i have is the lack of money.. i can kick a little money but i do have a few things i can trade. two brand new RE 8"s dvc 4 ohm, a 15" Memphis LVS + the box I just built, and possibly my new amp. Its a Recoil RED1000.1.
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Recoil_RED_1000.1/
retail at a local shop is $499.99 and it is the current amp I'm running. I'm unsure of what it exactly puts out but from the numbers I'm hitting it seems to be putting out the 1000rms @ 1 ohm rated. Of course when I listen to music at high volumes the amp does shut off then kick back on occaisionally due to it starving for power.. my charging system is not quite the best. only thing i have its the yellow top but im about to do the big 3 as soon as i talk to a vw tech to make sure its not gonna screw any up.. i hate vws.. never knows whats going on with what lol

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1409
thanks marshall, i was hoping it put out more than that. i want something thats 2500+ at 1 or 2ohm. my EDs are doing just fine right now tho.

with 4 35 amp fuses that amps probably putting out 1400+ rms, its a clean looking amp.

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 416
Its a damn nice amp.. but like I said I'm starving it :-( .. need to do the big three and get more amperes to it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us