Blew sub again

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 88
lol i was playing test tones on my stroker 15 sealed box a sweep from 20-30 hrz on a stock charging system (should of learned the first time i blew it lol) anyways my hatch was going crazy wish i could of got a video it was jumping at least i say around 1/2 inch.. my cousin was like damn.. anyway im getting an ho alt 180 amps highest i can find. and since i cant fix the stroker due to breaking the mounting ring and stripping some of its holes ill be buying a stroker pro 15 and porting it to 25 hz and buying a new amp. if anyone wants a hifonics 2005d hit me up with an offer..Im also wondering since i only can get a 180 amp alt should i just buy a 1500 rms amp

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3115
"porting it to 25 hz"

why would u do that, thats way to high man. IMO, 30 + or maybe 28 is fine. 25 hz is almost like a sealed enclosure...

just get a HO alt from Nate at www.excessiveamperage.com

and you could get a bigger alt, and have the same price prolly

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3116
and you shouldnt be blowin subs like this. you must not have your gain set correctly

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4595
finally blew the ol' stroker. lol

Nate can hook you up if he knows you are from Ecoustics.

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 89
the 180 amp is from nate, biggest he can make he says, Gains should be correct i had a shop set my amp gain, And if my amp cant pull enough amps wont that throw the amp into clippping which i was told why it blew the first time. and porting it to 25hz is where cv says to port it for optimul performance.. anyway im makeing it so i can change out ports anyway so if i dont like the 25 hz ill change it

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1511
How much 4 ur hifonics??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us