Cd player

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2240
i was just installing my old cd player in my new car and when i was about to disconnect the power to the cd player to make sure everything works i accidently hit the eject button on the cd player and now it wont turn on cause i turnmed the car off while this happened what do u guys think is wrong with my cd player think its time for a new one and i really dont want to buy a new one cause i dont have the money

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2242
i know its the wrong section but come on guys please bump

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 87
try hitting the reset button

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2244
already tried

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4220
Technically, it shouldn't have done anything...hitting the eject button when the car is turning off, did something spark or pop?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2245
no not at all i ment to say that i disconnected the power while it was ejecting actualy it was going back up but ya no nothing at all just went dead and wont turn back on and its not the fuse

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4222
That's very strange, disconnecting the power when it was ejecting should not have done anything, I would guess it has to be a loose wire connection...

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2246
i checked all the wires the onlything i can think of is i just read on the side of the door and it says it has a anti theft thing where if cd player is removed it will not work so i dont know that might be it but i dont see how that would work cause whenever u remove a cd player it wont work thats crazy idk im confused
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us