What kind of amp for HE2's

Bronze Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 35
hey i just bought 2 12" He2's.. how big of an ampo should i get .. how many watts rms? ne should i buy a capscitor.. i already have 2 amps that are 300 watts rms each.. thanx

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 691
you dont need a capacitor, what are the specs on the subs..?

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 147
the subs are 400 rms each, basically the same thing as cvr's so most likely if your trying to save money, just get the good old audiobahn a8000t if they are dual 2 ohom and the audiobahn a8002t if they are 4 ohm subs...

Bronze Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 36
is there ne way i can cross my two amps over or somthin.. i got a infinity and kenwood amp they are both 300 watts rms i think.. so i could i cross them or somthin and run the subs off bvoth of them? thanx

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 148
i imagine yuo could, possibly do it, being two different brands of amps, it woudlnt' soudnd too terrific, one amp could actually be putting out 300rms while the other might be puttin out more or less, and that woudln't really sound right, i'd say just try to sell them amps and get about $150 and get the audiobahn...trust me, i've had the same set up before with the he2's and the audiobahn and it hit..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us