One good thing about factory HU's

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 340
When someone looks in your car...they don't see a name brand HU and wont be likely to steal it. I had a guy tell me the other day that he had his system stolen, they took the subs, amp, and radio...and even had enough time to take his factory HU which he had sitting on the back seat, wire it up correctly, and put it in the dash....guess they felt a little sorry for him, so they made it so he could at least have some tunes to listen to...lol

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4205
Are you kidding?! They actually wired up his old one?

It seems like they just unplugged the aftermarket (it probably had a plug adaptor bought from Best Buy, Circuit City etc.) and plugged in the old one for kicks.

I feel bad for the guy, did insurance cover it? Mine does at least, anything in the car is insured whether it's bolted down or not.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 343
DAMN, must have good insurance...all the companies I've gone with don't cover aftermarket stuff unless you pay extra

Silver Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 106
yeah, i thnk thats a bunch of bullisht when insurance companys dont cover aftermarket stuff. like the massive ammount we pay for the insurance and electronics isnt enough to begin with. government enforced scam.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us