This Or That ?? Hmmm..

Username: Coolwazabi

Nashville, TN United States

Post Number: 1
what should i get ? 2 Audiobahn ALUM12N 12" or ? 2 AUDIOBAHN 12'' SUBWOOFERS AW1206T ?

and i'm confused about caps... is 1.0 farad 1000 rms or 1000 max ?

and what kinda amp should i get ?? i was thinkin HIFONICS BXI 2006D BRUTUS 2000W AMPLIIFER BXI2006D its a class D and i has 2000w rms but my friend has it and he said its about 1700 rms of TRUE power.. but still good.. so which 1's ???

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1367
what's your budget for subs, both those suck. good tip, stay away from audiobahn, some of the worse subs you can get.

Post Number: 4
for subs about $300 and about $300 for amp

Bronze Member
Username: Sb2012

Iowa US

Post Number: 59
sorry i would never recommend audiobahn...

if you give us a budget and what ur looking for(spl, sq, or sql) we can help u out and recommend a better system

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1369
you want a pair, what size, you going for sq, spl, sql?

Post Number: 6
12"s but wtf is sq spl sql ???

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1371
sq-sounds good, not the loudest
spl-really loud, no or lousy sound quality
sql-plays loud but still sounds good

also, why you recommending crappy subs to people on that other thread? not cool to give sh_itty advise.

Post Number: 8
o... i didn't know that... but now i know.. well i isn't gonna get any tweeters but more likey the...spl maybe even sql but i doubt it.. thanks mike... does CT mean counter strike ? and i thought audiobahn were good.. my friend had some... but i haven't herd pioneer preemer but i herd some good things since they won the battle thingy...

Bronze Member

Iowa US

Post Number: 64
tweeters??? WTH!? lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
what shawn u got me all confuzed like ??oa !!

Bronze Member

Iowa US

Post Number: 66
tweeters have nothing to do with a subs sq or spl...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
well all i want is pure loud ness... i got a 79 coupe deville and i wanna get people madd at me...

Bronze Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 72
haha thats a good reason to spend a grand. get Solo Baric L7 if you want good spl they have a little sq too so u can piss ppl off with clarity. haha

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1786
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Audiobahn/aw1206t.10.wmv

thats my daily set up for daily ^^^^^^^ it gets loud as heell and it doesnt have too much distortion. but i have to admit my sx 18 inch its louder and alil cleaner but by not too much.

i dont recomend audiobahns unless are the aw1206t's ethernals or inmortals if ur buyin another model ur gonna feel sorry and by the price of the aw1206t i recomend them alot. so if u feel about buyin the bahns go for it if u get the aluminiums ur gonna be sorry they sound like crap but the aw12 are allright .

pus they dont need too much power to get loud.

..... if u dont like my opinion sh1t dont read it......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME LIL ROB !!! or ur phone had a strong ass viberate mode.. so ur saying if i got 2 AW1206T's and hooked up my HIFONICS BXI 2006D BRUTUS that it would be good ? or would just 2 alpine type r's do better than the aw1206t's ?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1789
nope the bahns will get louder but the r's will sound alil nicer but not by mmuch well my bahns can get alot more louder than my set up right know

why?? because i got a 1 cb ft per sub and its tuned at 35hz and the recomende its 3.5cb ft tuned at 35hz so its gonna sound alot louder but since i need low space for my toold i have to keep it that way

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1790
well my aw1206t's are one fo the best sql woofer u can get if your in a budget u can get a single 12 for like 120 bucks and look how that sh1t move so dont listen to the other people listen for yourself

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
o... ok how much did u pay for the 10's ?? and why does the left 1 sounds... broken maybe ??

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1791
why left 1 sounds wat u eman by that???? both of them sound nicely i paid 120 for each woofer in my shop

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
kinda expensive.. a store called Mega Boss has a sell for $120 each for the 15"s and i think like $85 for the 12"s and like $60 ish for 10's they moving cause of robbers... so should i get the 12"s ??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
isn't the 1206t's the flame q series ?? or is it the flame compression ??

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1793
well for me i recomed only those lines dont buy anything from audiobahns expect awxx06t or eternals and inmortals

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
so what about the 1206t ?? i think its a flame q series ?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1797
yeah thsoe are my subs my subs are the aw1206t they are not 10's fakin dude from realmofexcursion faked it up screw him anyways yeah go with those if u like bahns for me they sound nice not as cleaner as thetype r but close but with much more bass,

u want to hit harder than me make a box that its around 3cb ft per sub tune it to 35hz to get sq and spl and damn its gonna sound damn good but all the people hate bahns its alright for me i dont give a shi1t i hate audiobahsn but not all their stuff

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1798
and anyone need to show me if anyone of you can make a srewdriver spin like mine and check closely the cd all the bbuch of cd are spinning hahah that the almighty power of u know wat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
that was a pretty fancy trick u taught it..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us