Clifford R/S frustration!!

Username: Adroc3905

Post Number: 2
Hi, I have a Clifford IG750 installed in my 2000 cavalier and it works flawless. I decided since I installed the unit w/o problems I would try my luck @ the Intellistart IV r/s. The wiring from what I can tell is good but when I attempt to connect to the unit through the Cliff Net Wizard I can't seem to be able to access it (r/s menu). My SW4 and IG750 are working within the software but not the r/s IS4. I have checked and double checked all data links and 12v power w/ no luck as to pinpointing a problem. Is there a possibility I have a "bum" R/S module? Could I have damaged the brain somehow? Is there a way to check the brain? As long as the module (IS4) has power it should be accessible on the Cliff Net Wizard software regardless if it can actually remote start the car......right?

Thanks

Username: Fgsmark

LeedsUK

Post Number: 2
You need the installer version to access the intelli start. Also called by other Pro version this gives you full access to all the menus.

Post Number: 3
Yeah I have that. I made sure to purchase the installer version rather than the consumer one. It's the Cliff Net Wizard Pro 2.2. I left it out of my original post but I was able to communicate w/ the IS4 about three months ago. This is the first time I have had a chance to come back to it and work on it b/c I never successfully installed it the first time. Regardless of correct wiring the unit should still be accessible within the software. So why is it all of a sudden "gone". Does this happen if the module is no good?

LeedsUK

Post Number: 3
Adam, if you want to send me a copy of your installer version I will check it out to verify if the problem is the intellistart. mail a copy zipped up to fgsmark@hotmail.com

LeedsUK

Post Number: 4
Sorry Adam meant to add I have th epro version 2.1, you can try my version if you like, see if any better and I can try your 2.2 as I bought mine in error as I needed the 2.2, but does not reconise my 950. But it maybe ok with your version as the 950 is the latest model.

Post Number: 4
Just sent it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us