System Suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Algirard1

OH United States

Post Number: 198
My friend is looking to put a system in his car but he doesn't want to spend a lot. So I was wandering if you guys could suggest a system for about $400. That includes head unit, sub, and amplifier. He listens to a lot of rock and some rap so probably one 12" sql subwoofer. Thanks for any suggestions.

Bronze Member
Username: Mendonmafia

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 46
wow alot of ppl on here do alot of research for their friends, i wish i was that nice lol. but if i were you i would go with somthing like the ss RLi or aa Assassin. both very reasonably priced subs. as for an amp hifonics are a good value with many options. idk about a hu though im runnin my factory 4 disc so i dont want one and therefore dont know anythng about em. by the way your gonna also have to figure in another 20 to 60 bucks for wiring and about 100 for a box. and then another 60-100 for install. Unless your friends is very good at wireing and wood working. like myself.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4758
you are asking for too much with so little money man. see what we can do here.

1 kicker CVR 12 dual 2ohm = $80
hifonics Zxi4006 = $140
pioneer premier DEH-P480MP = $130

that should give you a few dollars left over for amp kit.

Silver Member
Username: Algirard1

OH United States

Post Number: 199
Well I already factored in wiring and box building materials. He Has $400 left after those expsenses for the sub, amp, and head unit. I will do the install and build the box. Thank you for the suggestions. I have an Atlas and one of my friends just got an arsenal. I might have to suggest the assassin to my friend. I know it isn't that much money but my friend is pretty cheap. Any more suggestions are welcome.

Bronze Member
Username: Mendonmafia

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 56
the assassin is a very good value i almost bought 2 myself ut i came around a better deal for 2 perfects so im gonna grap thoes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us