I am building a custom stereo for my suv

Username: Silvermopar

Nebraska

Post Number: 1
wat do u think of klipsch k33's? (my dad recomended them)i have a 300watt pyramid amp/equalizer to power them. im also considering some crunch woofers.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 605
Not the ideal choice sub/amp combo, whats your budget ? then we can point in the best direction

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 606
and if your willing to use ebay, it will make thing a lot easier(and cheaper)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1763
dude all the equipment you mentioned sux witout any distrespect but since u are in a budget or dont want to spend alot get 2 ascendant audio assasins, and a good phoenix gold,kicker,mtx,hifonics amp

subwoofers
ascendantaudiol.com
amps
sonicelectronix,

u want alil boom get a pair of type r's or kickers cvr's ull have some good low end witout spending so much money.

klipsh???? hav enothing to do with car audio
pyramid??? the worse equipment u can buy for car audio, if your amp its 300 watts its probably giving you 30 watts rms at 2 ohm of total distortion,

cruch subwoofers??? old skool models they are ok but not that good they dont get loud but they sound ok

Nebraska

Post Number: 4
ya im on a very tight budget i have $100 to spend on woofers. and yes i can deel with ebay, my dad has a account that i can use.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 138
honestly man your budget isnt so good for a subwoofer(s)...... here's where i can point you to

RockFord P2 15"(dunno if you can fit it) (130 with shipping)
h ttp://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-P215S4-15-INCH-CAR-SUBWOOFER-PUNCH-SUB_W0QQi temZ300017686042QQihZ020QQcategoryZ18804QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AA Assasin 12

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/assassin12specs.html (probably your best bet)

i dont even know for 100 bucks...i'd say keep savin and get something your gonna definetly enjoy.

Nebraska

Post Number: 6
thanks for the help guys. i think ill keep on saving or else try my luck with some cheep speekers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us