Amps classes

Username: Jokermalta

Post Number: 1
l am new to this forum l want to know l have kicker s12l7 in 3.25 cf box l have a problem because l dont want to spend money for nothing l have 1500watts class a\b if l buy another amp class d 1500watts l will have the same sound and what means efficiency

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4551
http://www.wickedcases.com/caraudio/amplifiers.html

http://www.wickedcases.com/caraudio/ampspecs.html

Post Number: 2
ok thanks man for your reply

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11563
hope those help

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1934
glasswolf just a suggestion... we know that you made the good/bad ugly list and many other experts but some lil things need to be fixed for example.. pioneer subwoofers are not good, they're questionable cuz they're just plain loud... no SQ.

other thing, ED amps should be separated from their subs like you/experts did with kicker. ED amps should be GOOD.

Hifonics and Audiobahn shouldn't be that high... maybe their High end line such as colossus, goliath.. but their entry level amp should be questionable...

Just some suggestions... don't ban me lol!

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11573
Pioner's SPL subs are prety formidable for the price. I've seen good results with them by a number of installers.

eD as a company is questionable and has fairly poor customer support after the sale. Their amps are also nothing but rebadged b-stock from another company.

Hifonics and Audiobahn, while possibly a bit overrated in power (hifonics formerly.. accurate with their new models though) are fairly reliable amplifiers. As much as I hate audiobahn, I've not seen any problems with their amplifiers whereas their other products I can list specific issues, and with the number of compalaints about having them listed as bad, they were moved. Hifonics is about the best you'll find at their price, which is dirt cheap for the entry level cheapskate buyer.

everything is pretty much where it's meant to be, although I hven't looked at the list in a couple months. had other things going on.

thanks for the input

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1985
"As much as I hate audiobahn"

hahaha that was nice... i just posted that cuz for example.. pioneer budget subs r amazing for the money but their SQ is not there... i like em hehe cuz at least they bang for the price and don't tend to blow... and that's right with hifo and bahn amps... they're improving their quality a lil bit (hifonics) and audiobahn has some pretty good models (high end stuff)

just some ideas...

Post Number: 3
l live in malta hear is only some brands but l like pioneer kenwood alpine my favorites is kicker but to expensive in malta l want to work for six months for kx2500.1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us