3 mtx 15 7000 vs 1 TC sounds 15 TC9 TC2000

Username: Dblock

Post Number: 1
Hi all. i need help in find something that hit low bass notes real well. i not only want to feel it. but i also want to hear it. which one do you all feel will suite my needs.the 3 mtx 15s in 1.40 cu eah sealed box or 1 tc 15 sub and money is not an issue. if anyone else know of any other sub please let me know. its going in a 97 ford f150 xlt supercrew cab. im folding the backseats down.and putting everything back their. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1762
tc sounds tc-3000 that will be better and only 350 at tcsounds.com

or if money its not an option why u dont get 2 12's w6 that will have the best sq u can get and they like it sealed, and a 1000/1 jl audio amp. like i said will have the best sq u can get but it will not get loud as 3 15's but with much more sq.

if u have a elevation audio dealer near u u can find an elevation audio execution that thing will cost you around 999 for a single 15 inch woofer but its super better than the jl audio w7 so much better but its expensive as hell but well wort it.

but my best choice for you will be a stereo integrity mag 15 inch and a jl audio 1000/1 or an orion 1200d that thing will pick up the low super good and will get really loud without sounding like sh1t

Username: Dblock

Post Number: 2
Will the 3 15's hit the low notes good? or maybe four of them? because i can get a large quanity of those for cheap but do not want them if they are going to sound like sh1t
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us