Infinity subs

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 14
Does anyone have any expierence with Infinity subs, if so are they good? I currently have an 850w rms amp hooked up to a cheap bandpass system so I want to upgrade but keep the amp. What do you think about this deal:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-BOuFwhK02e0/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=520&I=108PER121
Buy one get one free, two Infinity Perfect 12.1 for $180, better than ebay prices. Any good?

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 601
Shawn M from this forum, uses Infinity subs and he says they sound great. I've heard thos in store and they sound good. Quality brand too, the price was blown up here, I think it was 300 a sub, but thats Canada.

Bronze Member
Username: Phantomlord2k

Indiana US

Post Number: 27
I have the 10.1's in my truck and love them. I got the same buy 1 get 1 deal on mine also. Powering them with an Infinity 611A amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Mendonmafia

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 37
wow i just put thoes 2 subs into WinISD and in a 2.5 cubic foot box tuned to 36 hz the hit a max spl of 121.3 db at about 56 hz thats damn good for that price i beleive.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1767
na in a car 121.3 decibels a god components can do that, but winisd its not acurate it should be more around 133-135 but theres no way to tell but 121.1 decibels with infinitys na it should be more

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1876
^^^yup

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 38
well it out of can with no walls around so yea splwill deffinately increase in car

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 39
wow im a bad typer but what i was trying to say was that WinISD is out of car readings with no sonic gain from walls or corners or trunks. So the Spl will deffinately be louder in Car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us