Do you hear or feel subwoofers?

Bronze Member
Username: Juggernuts

Post Number: 15
do you hear or feel subwoofers? I've heard people say you hear them, then others say you feel the vibrations from subwoofers. So i'm wondering if any noise comes out of subwoofers?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4538
WTH.

both.

depending on the amount of power...youshould be able to feel them. and it sound reproduced through a speaker....of course you hear it man. lol

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 686
both...

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 330
both....though I must say I like the feel better than the sound....I sit in my car, turn up the radio, and get a nice neck massage because the bass hitting is vibrating my seats headrest..lol

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2176
both, LOL its funny that you ask cause earlyer today i was playing some low hz test tones at full volume, and although it wasn't very loud it felt like my whole body was vibrating, it was pretty intense cause i couldn't even see cause my vision was blurred so bad.

Bronze Member
Username: Juggernuts

Post Number: 16
thats what I was wondering. Because speakers such as 6x9's and door speakers are directional, while sub's aren't...So I was wondering if you actually "heard" a subwoofer, or just felt it. I know you don't hear a woofer the same way you'd hear music through something like a 6x9...We just got into an arguement over what you get more of from a woofer, feel or sound.

Bronze Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 13
well even like 10-20hz waves is still sound, just way way low...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us