Curious, DD 9515 and 9915 price?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1345
Just curious, not saying I want to buy one, lol. With this asked what are the applications for each? From what i got the 9900 series is a SQ series and the 9500 series is a SQL? Thanks for any and all answers... Polo.

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 351
nah the 9100 is sq 9500 is sql/spl and the 9900 is comp series spl

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 352
here you go straight from DD forums http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=47

not sure about the prices, muDDy used to have the price list tho

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4524
9500 is 600ish....around 550-575 if you get the discount(no dealers in your area and you buy direct from DD)

the 9900 is around 800-900

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 504
Man, I don't know who's giving you these prices but they are really low. I havent been able to sell 95's that cheap for over 2 years. They are constantly upgrading thier woofers and raising the prices, not to mention the steel sur-charge that has been in affect for the last year and a half.
If you want anything below 2 ohm your going to have to pay extra, also, carbon fiber dustcaps cost 50 bucks each, also they only ship in thier cartons/packaging so shipping has to be factored in there to.

9515 D4/D2
Retail 749 +50cf cap +30shipping= $829
Club DD 600 +50cf cap +30shipping= $690

9515 D1.5/D1/D.75/D.5/D.35
Retail 809 +50cf cap +30shipping= $889
Club DD 642 +50cf cap +30shipping= $722

These are real prices, not estimations.

BTW, Digital Designs along with many other companies are completly out of carbon fiber due to the high demand Boeing has placed with all CF vendors and manufacturers. The government has passed a bill allowing commercial aircraft to be built from CF, therefor the CF has been pretty much depleted by them.
If and when carbon fiber caps become available again for DD's the price may change.

Anybody I recognize from the forum who e-mails or calls me loooking to buy DD will receive the club DD discount, unless there is a retailer close enough to you.
608-365-3500

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4741
how much is the z1 amp zac? also do you ship?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4527
those are from other dealers on the DD forum.

and direct from DD with the 20% discount.:-)

prices may have gone up....i am not sure...i just read man. lol

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4116

quote:

not to mention the steel sur-charge that has been in affect for the last year and a half.

What's this?

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 566
How much are the 15" DD 2500? and what amp would u recomend for 2 of the subs?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4532
mid 200ish i think.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2236
ya ive seen the prices muddy is talking about allover the dd forumso thats what ive been going on i hate the cf shortage that mean sif i want to get mine reconed to a 15 imight not get the cf which is one thing i love about the dd's it just look awesome but i hear they might reuse the old ones depending on the condition

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1346
Ya they use a rubber based adhesive for the covers so they could reuse the old if need be. I was just fishing for prices to see. Zac, what is the difference in loudness between 9900 and 9500, is the 9500 more suited for street playing or can they both play lowwww? The reason I ask is that the 9900's magnetic assembly seems sooo much smaller than the 9500's. If I happen to buy one I would come and pick it up, gves me an excuse to get out of the house, lol. Polo. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2237
the 9500 and the 9900 i hear sound the same up to and around 4-5k which is where the 9900 starts to get louder and louser and louder and the 9500 has to stop cause its gonna peak out but ya polo they wont reuse all of tem it all depends on what u r getting done and sizes and what not
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us